GlobalTrek .:. 1983 to Present

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Final Month Begins...

Entering my final month here on Gran Canaria, I hope you'll forgive me for my relative absent communications. My time here was always meant to be spent reforming, relaxing and generally enjoying myself rather than cataloging my experiences for review.

Mission Accomplished.


And so, the final month begins and with it, I want to give you the highlights of the last 3 months as well as some of the plans going forward.


Some facets for this blog:

  1. I'll add a summary to longer posts so you can get the idea quickly.
  2. I'll cover both local & global topics of menial and important natures.
  3. I'll look for comments and hope you'll leave many.
And so it is.









Sunset as seen from Las Canteras Beach, 50 ft from our apartment

No comments: